The Witty (unlikely) observations of a person currently living in Dorset, female if you must know. Another somebody who thinks their mindless ramble is worth reading, actually I quite like what I write. If you do read any of it, please comment.
Friday, 17 December 2010
Ipods
Although I have often mildly wanted to own an ipod, I have decided against it. This is because in my view, they make a person insociable. Of course it may be exactly what you are aiming for when you plug those earphones in but when you are listening to your ipod you are not listening to anything else. Too often a person sits and doesn't talk to anyone around them or is oblivious to their surroundings with an ipod in. I looked around on my school bus before and everybody sat in my area but me, all six of them were just listening to their music. Not talking, sulky and miserable. My friend I notice cuts herself off with her ipod in tutor. It's not the real world. Music should be played outloud for everyone to hear. You should be brought together in listening. I do however think they are good for running. The rythm of tunes to excercise to is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment