Monday, 29 November 2010

Petty Officials

This has been mildly annoying me for a while, one of the bus drivers won't let me get off where my Dad lives although it is en route but I have never really objected massively because I can reason with myself that it is his job. He says if I got off in the wrong place and was hurt (not that i'd tell the school I was hurt or even mention that I didn't get off where I live) he could get in trouble.
Fair do's I say but it still bugs me. The other drivers are fine.
But this man on the train tried to make me pay £20 because I didn't buy a ticket at the platform. I was unaware you could no longer buy it on the train. I never did pay the £20 but I don't know why these people grasp the tiny bit of authority they have to be arseholes. There's no reason why he can't say: alright, you know you have to buy them on the platform from now on, I'll let you off. They take their crap jobs so seriously. I could understand if they were actually important but they're not, they suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment