My last post was in January and that may be a good thing because I largely post about things that annoy me but now, annoyed or not, I feel I should blog
Even as I sit and ponder witty observations are coming to me
that's a joke, they are not
I recently got a mysterious foot injury in the night and am up obscenely early (in the six o'clock hours) to go walking but now I am forced to find entertainment on the computer which is in the form of this mindless ramble
did you know that in a snickers duo bar they manage to cram nearly five hundred calories? I was amazed when I found this out and slightly in awe of that innocent looking bar and then I ate it anyway
and also I ate a toasted (effectively fried as it was made in the toasty sandwich maker and I put butter on the outside too) nutella and golden syrup sandwich - at first, as you probably are, I was disgusted with myself, but then I thought, if can't eat this now, when can I? food worries are for later in life. I put my sister on ambulance watch nonetheless
and that's all for this awful post
No comments:
Post a Comment